Join the Civitan Services Family and Make A Difference in the Lives of People with Developmental Disabilities
To apply for one of our job openings:
ATTN: Human Resources
PO Box 368
Benton, AR 72018-0368
You can also apply in person at our Bryant Campus located at 403 S. Reynolds Rd. Bryant, AR 72202
Civitan Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Monitor will provide for the safety, care and supervision of clients as assigned at all times.
The position is responsible for:
- Ensuring all riders are seated and seatbelts fastened while the van is in motion
- Ensuring children are in car seats and wheelchairs are correctly secured
- Supervising and assisting individuals while loading and unloading vehicles
- Conducting emergency evacuation drills
- Ensuring no clients are left on the vehicle at the end of the route
- Following safety procedures
- Completing necessary documentation and reports as needed for licensing agencies
The ideal candidate must be at least 18-years-old with a clean driving record be timely and dependable, reliable, flexible and professional. Familiarity with Saline County roads would be helpful. Experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities and experience working in a school setting, health or human service agency is a plus.
Good verbal and written communication skills and sensitivity to cultural/ethical differences are required. A drug test and background checks are required for all employees.
This position reports to the Transportation Director.
Civitan Services is currently seeking a part-time dietary aide for our Bryant Campus.
This position is responsible for:
- Assisting in preparation and serving meals
- Handling food in accordance to ServSafe practices and ensuring ServSafe standards are maintained throughout the kitchen, pantry and dish room
- Organizing and maintaining cleanliness in the pantry, refrigerator, walk-in refrigerator/freezer and food prep area
- Assisting clients participating in prevocational training in the kitchen, dish room and dining area
- Preparing and completing assigned paperwork, including lunch count
- Maintaining ongoing inventory sheets
- Inspecting and monitoring the environment to ensure the safety and health of all individuals at Civitan Services
- Implementing and maintaining services in accordance with licensing bodies' standards as well as the Arkansas Health Department standards
- Working in conjunction with Preschool Services and Adult Services in meeting the needs of the individuals served
The ideal candidate must be at least 18-years-old with a high school diploma/GED and be timely and dependable, reliable, flexible and professional. Experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities and experience working in a school setting, health or human service agency is a plus. Good verbal and written communication skills and sensitivity to cultural/ethical differences are required. A drug test and background checks are required for all employees.
Multiple Openings in Saline County!
Position involves supervising, training and providing assistance and support to an individual with developmental disabilities. Will work with client in areas such as recreation/leisure time in the community, communications, socialization, the development of relationships, self-care, community survival and mobility, money management, transportation and other activities that will increase the individuals participation in the community.
Applicants must have a high school diploma or a GED, ability to relate to and work with persons with developmental disabilities, ability to read and write legibly; ability to maintain accurate records. Must have use of a car, be able to drive, have a current driver’s license and liability insurance. Applicants must be able to work in a team and on a one-on-one basis.
This position reports to the Community Services Director and hours are arranged in consultation with the Director.
Sensitivity to cultural/ethical differences and basic computer skills are required. A drug test and background checks are required for all employees.